The NextGen Leadership Development Program is a groundbreaking, government-wide training program to develop the absolute best next generation of government.
Program participants will be matched with a mentor based on executive core qualifications. Over the six-month program, they will engage in a series of online and in-person training workshops focused on leadership, program management, and career advancement. The program culminates at the two-day Next Generation of Government Training Summit co-hosted by GovLoop and Young Government Leaders.
The program includes:
- Mentor Matching and Virtual Bi-Monthly Meetings
- VIP Experience at the NextGen Training Summit (July 27-28, 2017)
- Strengthsfinder Assessment and Training
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory Assessment and Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to NextGen Online Training Sessions
- Virtual Career Chats