Read On For More Testimonials!
“A new movement is shaking up the federal bureaucracy, as an expanding pool of idealistic, results-oriented Gen X and Yers challenges the predictability and authority-driven rules of the World War II generation and the pay-your-dues baby boomers who followed.” – Washington Post (about NextGen 2010)
Thinking about attending or sending your staff to NextGen but wondering what others have to say about it? Here are several testimonials from past attendees on why you should go:
- Absolutely, hands down, the best training experience I’ve had in my 10-year government career. The NextGen Training Summit is life-changing – personally felt like I went to church and came out a new person. That feeling has continued and now I am working with other like-minded “NextGen’ers” to bring NextGen back to my organization. I can’t wait until next year to attend and bring more folks with me to the summit!
- I was going to leave my government job, and then I attended NextGen and remembered why I went in to public service in the first place.
- After coming to NextGen, I am more confident than ever about the future of public service. There are so many smart, energetic, and passionate folks that are working to solve the big problems government is facing.
- You guys rock – that really was an awesome summit. I was so encouraged by all the energy, young talent and thought leadership. Great job, sincerely.
- I am incredibly impressed by both the speakers and the attendees. Reminds me of why I’m proud to be a public servant and excites me about the future of government. Nicely done!!!
- I loved the parts I attended and left SO inspired with a big list of things I am going to try to do from my role at DHS.
- You guys are rockstars and I’m ready to go back Monday and start making a difference all over again.
- This event had the highest energy level of any I can recall attending in a long time, both from the speakers and the attendees.
- The next generation of government truly is a group of passionate, talented, motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to make a difference.
- Great visit to DC…learned a lot and made great new contacts.
- I thought back to [NextGen] where I remembered that good innovative ideas are almost always met with criticism and that everyone has challenges making their voices heard.
- This was one of the most well thought out and organized events I have ever attended and I overheard several people saying the same thing. Great job!
- *Still* buzzing with the awesome energy fromNextGen. Thanks again!
So if you are ready to be energized, inspired, and motivated to lead innovation in your organization, be sure to register for NextGen 2015.