1. Download the App from your phone: (Apple or Android) store.
2. Login using the email you used upon registration and create your password. First instance of submitting your password acts as you creating your password.
3. Create your ideal agenda by checking the boxes of your favorite sessions.
4. Take part in discussions, join or create groups, search for other attendees.
Where can I find session details and speaker information?
On the home page, select Schedule to navigate sessions. Click on any of the sessions to find the room location, speaker(s) info and any supplemental materials that are available for download.
How do I search for sessions covering specific content without scrolling through the entire schedule?
One the home page, select the Filters tab in the upper left corner underneath the banner. You can organize your search by track (OPM ECQ) or keyword. You can also search via the magnifying glass.
How do I build my profile?
Select My Account in the upper right. Choose Edit My Profile. Use the tabs at the top to the find the field you’d like to change. Select Continue to Save.
– Upload a photo; Make sure you are using an image in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
– Add Networking Interests or Tags that are relevant words or short phrases that describe you. This allows you to pop up when people use the search bar to find attendees or speakers with specific tags or areas of expertise.
How can I send messages to attendees?
To start a public conversation, which can be seen by everyone, select the Discussions tab on the navigation bar. Choose New and keep the All in the To field if you wish to message all attendees. Otherwise, remove it and type the name of the Groups and/or Tags you would like to message.
To start a private conversation, click Inbox on the navigation bar. Choose New and enter the name of the recipient in the To field.
I forgot my password.
Click Sign In on the upper right portion of the screen. Select Help/Forgot Password and enter the email address that you used to register for the NextGen Summit. You will be sent an authorization email to reset your password.
Can I control who can see my profile?
Yes. Select My Account and then Edit My Profile in order to access the tab that says Permissions. Here you can select or unselect boxes regarding the visibility of your profile.
How do I join a group?
Select the Groups tab in the navigation bar in order to access a list of all of the groups. Use the search bar and tags to find a group. Click the title to view the page. If the group is public, select the Join button. Request to Join a private group and wait for review from an administrator in the group.
Can I move my schedule to my personal calendar?
Yes. Select the Schedule tab and click the Export button. Right click Subscribe to My Schedule in outlook and choose Copy Link Address. In Google Calendar, find Other Calendars in the left sidebar and choose Add. Select Add by URL and paste the link you copied into the dialog box. Remember to click Save.