Premier Event for Generation X & Y Government EmployeesREGISTER NOW
The Next Generation of Government Training Summit educates, inspires and promotes innovation and positive growth for Generation X and Y leaders in government. Since 2010, the two day summit has enhanced the working and personal lives of 2,000+ Generation X and Y government employees excited to learn new skills needed to make change happen within themselves and their working environment. The two days of NextGen provide attendees with a breadth of knowledge, many immediately implementable tips, and motivation to be a change ambassador for positive growth in government.
The NextGen Summit registration rates change based on date range and attendee classification. All registration fees include two day's of training, two continental breakfasts and two lunch buffets. Group rates are available. Read more about registration rates and processing here.
It's inspiring to meet so many emerging leaders across the entire government who are as passionate and optimistic about public service as I am and who believe government can be excellent."
1. Relevant Training. Unique learning environment with knowledgeable speakers that will help you to stay abreast of best practices and lessons learned in key areas of government.
2. Prime Networking This event has networking like no others. Meet likeminded professionals and influencers in government who are making change happen.
3. Career Growth Get a better grasp of your career, stay focused and excited to be a public service professional.
1. Speaker Contest. In March, speaker contest nominations open - be sure to submit your entry to become a 2015 Lightning speaker.
2. Award Nominations. Get recognized for being an awesome government employee; or better yet - recognize one of your colleagues! Nominations open the end of April.
3. Early Bird Rate Increase your chance to attend - get the early bird discount. Register before June 13th in a group of 5 or more for the best price!
All 36 breakout sessions are tied to the OPM ECQs - there are also specialized sessions for those who are NEW to government or GROWING in their career.
NEWbies in government can get quick training tips on what everyone in government should know to maintain a government career path.
GROWING generation X & Y employees can obtain skills and lessons to help enhance their career and allow them to leap into the career they are seeking.
Don't miss out on the savings and perks of registering early!
in my 10-year government career. The NextGen Training Summit is life-changing – personally felt like I went to church and came out a new person. That feeling has continued and now I am working with other like-minded “NextGen’ers” to bring NextGen back to my organization. I can’t wait until next year to attend and bring more folks with me to the summit!"