Premier Event for Generation X & Y Government EmployeesREGISTER NOW
The Next Generation of Government Training Summit educates, inspires and promotes innovation and positive growth for Generation X and Y leaders in government. Since 2010, the two-day summit has enhanced the working and personal lives of 3,000+ government employees with new skills , best practices and motivation to be a change ambassador for positive growth in government.
The NextGen Summit registration rates change based on date range and attendee classification. All registration fees include two days of training, two continental breakfasts and two lunch buffets. Group rates are available. Read more about registration rates and processing here.
It's inspiring to meet so many emerging leaders across the entire government who are as passionate and optimistic about public service as I am and who believe government can be excellent."
1. Professional Development. Knowledgeable speakers and sessions will help you to stay abreast of best practices and trends in key areas of government.
2. Prime Networking Meet likeminded professionals and influencers in government who are making change happen.
3. Career Growth Get inspired, focused and learn how to grow in your government career.
1. Speaker Contest. Submit your vote - decide who will be our 2015 Lightning speakers April 6 - April 18.
2. Award Nominations. At the end of April, recognize one of your colleagues for their amazing work in one of five categories.
3. Early Bird Rate Register before June 13th in a group of 5 or more for the best price!
All 30 breakout sessions are tied to the OPM ECQs. Plus there are specialized sessions for those who are new to government or growing in their career.
Newbies in government can get insider tips on how to advance their career path and thrive in government.
Growing gen. X & Y employees can obtain skills and lessons to leap into the career they are seeking.
in my 10-year government career. The NextGen Training Summit is life-changing – personally felt like I went to church and came out a new person. That feeling has continued and now I am working with other like-minded “NextGen’ers” to bring NextGen back to my organization. I can’t wait until next year to attend and bring more folks with me to the summit!"